This collection contains photographs that have been published in national magazines and websites or used in publicity material for diesel galas at preserved railways. In 2012, this website was one of a select few that were featured in the promotional booklet Creating a Photography Website that Works for You
produced by Zenfolio.
Many photographs within this website, albeit too many to list, have featured in the following books:
- Coward, A. et al., (2010) First of the Last: The Life & Times of 50050 Fearless
- Horner, I. (2013) Class 50s: The Large-Logo Years
- Hart, M. (2014) English Electric Class 40, 50 & 55 Diesel Locomotives
- Morse, G. (2016) British Diesel Locomotives of the 1950s and '60s
- Cotter, J. (2017) English Electric Class 50 Owners' Workshop Manual (Haynes)
- Burr, J. et al., (2018) Class 50s at Fifty The Factfile
- Coward, A. (2019) Heritage Diesel and Electric Locomotives
These are shortcuts to photographs that reside in groups elsewhere within this website.
Publication Dates: 2007-2018
© 2021 English Electric Archive