This collection contains photographs that have been published in national magazines or used in publicity material for diesel galas at preserved railways. In 2012, this website was one of a select few that were featured in the promotional booklet Creating a Photography Website that Works for You
produced by Zenfolio.
Many photographs within this website, albeit too many to list, have featured in the following books:
- Coward, A. et al., (2010) First of the Last: The Life & Times of 50050 Fearless
- Horner, I. (2013) Class 50s: The Large-Logo Years
- Hart, M. (2014) English Electric Class 40, 50 & 55 Diesel Locomotives
- Morse, G. (2016) British Diesel Locomotives of the 1950s and '60s
- Cotter, J. (2017) English Electric Class 50 Owners' Workshop Manual (Haynes)
These are shortcuts to photographs that reside in groups elsewhere within this website.
Publication Dates: 2007-2018
© 2018 English Electric Archive